If you are looking for the best drum sander, you’ve found the right place.
When making your final decision, you should take the quality into consideration first and then the price.
Please reading our page carefully and I am sure there will be a great drum sander for you.
Drum Sander Reviews
Built to deliver smooth, clean finishes, the DEWALT 5-Inch Random-Orbit Sander features DEWALT’s trademarked Controlled Finishing System along with a 3.
- “This is a great little sander, I am very happy with this make life easy.” – Ryan Gonzales
- “Removable dust bag does a good job collecting dust and is easy to clean out.” – Hayward Oblad
- “I will buy another one of these when this one dies some years from now.” – Mark
Cut your sanding time up to 75 percent with the JET 629004K 16-32 Plus 16-Inch 1-1/2 HP Open Stand Drum Sander, 110-Volt 1 Phase. This innovative tool elevates the primary woodworking tasks of sanding from long and slow to short and fast.
- “So far I am very satisfied with the sander, everything looks of very good quality.” – MA
- “I was instructed to call Tool Crib Customer Service.” – John Kerrison
- “The table and drum were not parallel but was easy to adjust.” – JBC
114-1250DEVS Features: -Constant response circuitry maintains pad speed variable speed dial matches speed to project.-Mode selector switch allows for quick change from random orbit to turbo mode.
- “The turbo mode really takes off the material with the coarser grits and the fine finish mode leaves a good finish with minimal swirl marks.” – A. Hachmann
- “If your looking for a very well built sander that is heavy duty this is the one for you.” – Troy Wuelfing
- “Ergonomically Bosch has always designed great tools.” – Joe Pero
This model 708404 sander is ideal for sanding contours and those hard to reach spots that other sanders just cant get to. This sander provides a scratch free finish due to the oscillating action of the spindle.
- “It is very quiet while running and has no noticeable vibration.” – KRASSEL
- “I switched to the 1″ spindle, and it was fine.” – William Warner
- “After you perfectly set the top with any 90 degree square, it is advisable to loosen the setting screw, and fine adjust the pointer.” – Bob Feeser
Induction Motor: 2/5 HP, 2.6 Amps, 1725 RPM, Spindle Stroke: 1″, Spindle Speed: 30 SPM. Cast iron table: 18″ diameter, Table Height: 15-1/2″, Spindle diameter: 1/2″, Drum Length: 4-1/2″, Base Diameter: 22-1/2″ x 16-1/2″.
- “So far I am thrilled with this sander and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a very nice oscillating spindle sander without breaking the bank.” – S. Reihart
- “Worth every dime I paid for it.” – Lew
- “He opened the box an the case was broken.” – highliner
Nothing beats the finish of an Oscillating Spindle Sander for smoothing curved edges and when space is limited. You’ll really appreciate this bench top version.
- “Spindle changes are very easy and fast.” – WMC
- “I stick them in with the spindle plates, but a molded peg to put them on would have been nice.” – R. D Johnson
- “The unit I received (while possibly a lemon) did not work correctly right out of the box.” – Allen M. Moe
Includes 3/8 HP, Oscillating Edge Belt/Spindle Sander – ZREB4424, Sander Bed Assembly With 4-in X 24-in Sanding Belt Assembly, 1-1/2-in and 2-in Diameter Sanding Sleeves With 4 Corresponding Drums, He
649004K Features: -Patented conveyor belt TRACKERS dramatically reduce the need for manual belt adjustments.-precision machined and balanced extruded aluminum drum is self cooling to protect the surface being sanded from heat damage.
- “Machine is very well constructed.” – Charles Schott
- “The conveyor was easy to adjust and tracking is right on.” – Dennis A. Meek
- “The machine itself is very quiet.” – Luigi
This benchtop Oscillating Sander is ideal for smoothing edges after cutting with a bandsaw or scroll saw. Fifty eight oscillations per minute ensures even sanding and six sanding sleeve diameters let you sand a full range of inside curves down to 1/2-Inch diameter.
- “I highly recommend to anyone that use wood working.” – QUINATA
- “I built some chair and it’s perfect for me.” – stephhusky
- “This unit is solidly constructed and the cast iron table is a good base for holding work pieces.” – Keith J. Sibille
Suggestions of the Best drum sander
Do you have any drum sander suggestions that you think drum sander would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.